Random thoughts in a busy life

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

What do you want to achieve in 5 years?

Recently I read one article regarding personal development planning. I ask myself same question from time to time: What do you want to achieve in next 5 years?

Let's start with year 2005 since the new year is apporaching very quickly. Within next 5 years I plan to start my own business in one of the following areas:

* Health care solutions in China
* eBusiness solutions in China
* Software outsourcing in China

Meanwhile I will have a weekly plan.

A 5 year plan is used to set the long term goal. A weekly plan is to make sure you can achieve the long term goal step by step.

That is something I need to think and act accordingly. That is something I have done for a long long time.

Let's get started tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home