Random thoughts in a busy life

Sunday, October 24, 2004

What do you want to achieve in life?

Recently I read something when I have some free time. Mostly blogs and some websites. One of the advice is very important.

Periodically clear your thoughts and think about what you want to do in your life.

What a good suggestion. I think I need to think about this carefully now.

I graduated from Nanjing University 12 years ago. In these 12 years, I studied in Shanghai and aborad. I worked in ECI, SGI, IBM. And I worked as consultant and as employee at Oracle. I worked both in China and USA and Europe.

Now I am facing a difficult choice. What should I do next?
Stay at Oracle does not look promising. With current situation I think it is better for me to move on.

I probably should find a good positon to stay for another 2 ~ 3 years, during this period of time, I should seriously think about what my next career would be. Or in other words, what I should do in the next 10 years...

Life is short. I should cherish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home